LINKS TO OTHER SITES
Community Marriage Builders sometimes recommends, references, and/or provides links to various other parties or organizations (collectively, “third parties”) and/or third party Web sites. Such recommendations, referrals, and links should not be seen as endorsement, approval or agreement with any/all information or resources offered by such third parties or at any of their Web sites that can be accessed through Community Marriage Builders sites. Community Marriage Builders is not in any way responsible or liable for the content, practices, services, or failures of any third parties or Web sites that may be linked to Community Marriage Builders Web sites. When Community Marriage Builders provides links or references to third parties and/or third party Web sites, no inference or assumption should be made and no representation should be inferred that Community Marriage Builders endorses or controls such third parties and/or third party Web sites; nor should it infer or represent that any partnership, employment relationship, or joint venture exists between Community Marriage Builders and such third parties and third party Web sites. Community Marriage Builder’s recommendations, references, and links do not represent in any way, either explicitly or by implication, that you have received the endorsement, sponsorship, or support of the ministry and/or Web sites of Community Marriage Builders, including its respective employees, agents, directors, or executives.
Funding for this project was provided by the United States Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Children and Families, Grant:90FE0034/01. Any opinions, findings, and conclusions or recommendations expressed in this material are those of the author(s)and do not necessarily reflect the views of the United States Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Children and Families.
This is the website of Community Marriage Builders.
Our postal address is:
1229 Bellemeade Ave.
Evansville, IN 47714
We can be reached via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org,
or you can reach us by telephone at 1-800-433-8594.
With respect to security:
- We always use industry-standard encryption technologies when transferring and receiving consumer data exchanged with our site.
We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
For each visitor to our website, our Web server automatically recognizes only the consumer’s domain name, but not the e-mail address (where possible). We collect only:
- The domain name, but not the e-mail address of visitors to our website,
- The address and/or e-mail addresses of those who post messages to our bulletin board,
- The e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail,
- Aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit,
- User-specific information on what pages consumers access or visit.
- Information volunteered by the consumer through online transactions (registrations, donations), online surveys, forms to access free downloads or materials, and e-mail subscriptions.
This information we collect is used to improve the content of our website, used to notify consumers about updates to our website or to send e-mail or direct mail regarding special Community Marriage Builders events, programs or donation opportunities.
- If you do not want to receive direct mail or e-mail from Community Marriage Builders, please let us know by sending us e-mail at the above address, calling us at the above telephone number, writing to us at the above address, or visiting us at http://communitymarriagebuilders.com/contact-us/.
Persons who supply Community Marriage Builders with their telephone numbers online may receive telephone contact from us with information regarding new products and services, upcoming events or donation opportunities.
- If you do not wish to receive such telephone calls, please let us know by sending us e-mail at the above address, calling us at the above telephone number, writing to us at the above address, or visiting us at http://communitymarriagebuilders.com/contact-us/
Upon request we offer visitors the ability to have inaccuracies corrected in contact information, transaction information, or communications that the customer/visitor has directed to the site. Customers can have this information corrected by sending us e-mail at the above address, calling us at the above telephone number, writing to us at the above address, or visiting us at http://communitymarriagebuilders.com/contact-us/
With respect to cookies:
- Record user-specific information on what pages users access or visit,
- Record past activity at a site in order to provide better service when visitors return to our site.
With respect to Ad Servers: We do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies.
Community Marriage Builders makes forums available to its users. Community Marriage Builders is not responsible for the content of forums. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information.
If you do not want to receive e-mail from Community Marriage Builders in the future, please let us know by sending us e-mail at the above address, calling us at the above telephone number, writing to us at the above address, or visiting us at http://communitymarriagebuilders.com/contact-us/
From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will post the policy changes to our website to notify you of these changes and provide you with the ability to opt out of these new uses. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back at our website periodically. We will use for these new purposes only data collected from the time of the policy change forward.
Customers may prevent their information from being used for purposes other than those for which it was originally collected by calling us at the number provided above, e-mailing us at the above address, writing us at the above address, or visiting us at http://communitymarriagebuilders.com/contact-us/
DOMESTIC VIOLENCE POLICY
To view Community Marriage Builders official Domestic Violence Policy click this link.
If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us at the above addresses or phone number, state or local chapters of the Better Business Bureau, state or local consumer protection office, The Federal Trade Commission by phone at 202.FTC-HELP (202.382.4357) or electronically at http://www.ftc.gov/ftc/complaint.htm.