Beetroot Vegetables Recipe – Why not try a beetroot as a small vegetable garnish? This vegetable dish is cooked in no time, if pre-cooked beetroot is used, which is generally available in every vegetable department in the supermarket. Or before you cook raw beetroot in lightly salted boiling water, depending on the size in about 25 – 45 minutes soft.
Ingredients: for 2 – 4 people
- 500 g beetroot raw or already
- Pre-cooked in foil
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- ½ TL Caraway seeds
- 1 – 2 tablespoons of wine
- Leaf parsley or coriander
- For the preparation of this beetroot recipe, halve the pre-cooked beetroots first, then cut each half in columns similar to apple clefts.
- 1 peeled onion and garlic clove into small cubes.
- ½ tbsp caraway seeds mixed with a little salt and finely chopped with a knife.
- Do not overheat the oil in a coated frying pan.
- Cook the onion cube with garlic in it, lower the temperature slightly and slowly soften it in about 3 – 4 minutes.
- Add caraway seeds with salt.
- Put the prepared beetroot in the skillet, carefully pick up the pans with the pans, and slowly heat up in a few minutes.
- Wash the beetroot with 1 – 2 tbsp. Of vinegar, season with salt and freshly ground pepper to a personal taste and heat well again.
- Sprinkle with coarse-cut parsley leaves or coriander leaves as a savory vegetable dish to serve meat and fish.
- Or fried in vegetarian style with lentil balls,
- Sausages from the pan, oat flakes, tofu meatballs or,
- Quinoa roasts, and so on.
This is the most simple and simple cooking recipe, you do not need many tools and materials. Hany need to set the parts of the recipe and can be eaten the dish. Well, if you want to cook other recipes may try on the menu from the resep rawon nguling, foods you should try.